We’re looking for a Product Analyst to join our Product Team at Paddle. In this role you will use your analytical skills to support Product discovery, facilitate decisions and monitor key metrics.
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Paddle alleviates this pain with its industrialized Revenue Delivery Platform that makes it easy for SaaS companies to respond faster and more precisely to every growth opportunity across acquisition, renewals and expansion.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
We’re looking for a Product Analyst to join our Product Team. In this role you will use your analytical skills to support Product discovery, facilitate decisions and monitor key metrics. This will include building data pipelines, generating data insights and building reports. The work will require significant interaction with different teams but mainly with Product & Engineering and other analysts across the business. You’re someone who’s commercially minded, has a can-do attitude and good technical skills.
What you'll do
- Working closely with Product Managers and Product Design to surface data that helps drive Product thinking and problem validation.
- Building out data tooling for the Product teams, enabling them to become more data driven in their day-to-day work.
- Driving Product’s consumer intelligence through the development of external and internal data sources that improve our understanding of the market, competitor activities, and consumer activities.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis for our Product teams, helping to de-risk strategies.
- Partner with team members to deliver synthesised competitor intelligence, data analytics and primary research results, where required.
- Work with other teams within Paddle to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- Work with Engineering and other Analyst functions within Paddle to ensure Product has access to data that can inform product thinking.
- Ensure correct statistical and data methods are used across the team.
- Have proven experience in a Product Analyst or similar role.
- You know how to work with databases and can write queries using SQL.
- You’re familiar with BI and data visualisation tools like Sisense (formerly Periscope), Looker or Tableau, and know how to best present data for maximum effect. Have experience performing ad-hoc analysis in Excel or Google Sheets, and are familiar with scripting languages such as Python.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills. You are enthusiastic, self-motivated and comfortable working in a small and dynamic environment
- Ideally have knowledge of web analytics, A/B and multivariate testing and familiarity with platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of around 140 people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare and on-site mental health coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid parental leave regardless of gender. Plus we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, which can include anything from joining the office football team, enjoying a board game night, taking up in-office meditation sessions or in-house massages. We host regular company get-togethers and quarterly socials. We have weekly catered lunches and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. We value learning and will help you with your personal development from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Thousands of companies rely on our revenue delivery platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.