We are looking for a Talent Partner who would be able to work on a 12 month fixed term contract to support the hiring across our London-based Data and Tech teams.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a "Happy People Revolution", by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Our team manages the full recruitment lifecycle; we identify pipeline recruitment needs, take job briefs, conduct interviews and manage the offer and induction process for all new hires. We have daily interaction with line managers across all teams and ensure we listen, consult and conduct the recruitment process to a very high standard. You'll support hiring within our London based Data & Tech teams - working on a variety of roles at any one time. By using a combination of channels including social media, job boards, headhunting, career events and external agencies, you will attract and recruit the necessary quality and quantity of qualified candidates. You can work with stakeholders at all levels, and maintain a solution focused approach when working across multiple pipelines.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Manager you will manage the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate attraction through to offer management; work with the wider People team to onboard new starters
- Focus on hiring for our Data Science, Analytics and Engineering Teams
- Implement a multi-channel recruitment strategy focusing on the direct sourcing of qualified candidates
- Support the social recruiting plan to attract talent and build the employer brand while offering ideas to develop this further
- Help manage the talent pipeline in the UK through the applicant tracking system
- Always aim to improve the quality, time and cost efficiency of the recruiting function
- Work with the wider Talent/People team on ad-hoc projects
WHO YOU ARE
- In-house or agency experience with knowledge of a variety of recruitment needs
- Experience hiring Data and Tech-focused roles
- Experienced in managing a full cycle recruitment process across multiple positions at any one time
- Worked with recruitment technology and have demonstrated experience sourcing candidates directly
- Master of communication, internally and with external partners and suppliers
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.