For our Product Analyst, we are looking for a problem solver who can help us understand customer behaviour and analyse business issues. You will help build a holistic view of FarFetch customers across devices, channels and interactions.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a Data team that does it all: big data engineering, machine learning, and deep-dive analytics and insight. We're a diverse, global team who create Data solutions to provide an unrivalled customer experience. Whether it's churning gigabytes of ecommerce data, using AI to recommend the latest trends, or understanding our customers better than anyone else, we use data to promote FARFETCH's growth.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Product Analytics & Insights team is an essential part of the Product process, creating impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer and partner needs from fashion lovers to the brands, boutiques, and startups that operate within our platform ecosystem. Reporting to the Analytics Manager in London, our team covers understanding how Farfetch is performing from a conversion rate perspective for the weekly trade meeting, and better understanding how our customers engage across devices.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will build great relationships with your business stakeholders and other analytics teams to understand conversion trends for the weekly trade meeting;
- You will create custom reporting using SQL and BI tools to provide valuable information and recommendations to stakeholders and leadership team;
- You will add value to requests from business leaders and build reporting logic that will produce analytical measures to tell the story of what is happening in the business;
- You will create and support customer analytics models to understand customer online behaviour;
- You will work on key strategic projects and ad-hoc analysis and provide expertise in hypothesis development efforts;
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional with experience with data analytics, with e-commerce orientation
- A graduate of a Bachelor of Science programme or a higher level post-secondary educational programme in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Operation Research, or quantitative disciplines
- You are experienced in Excel (can perform complex functions and use pivot tables), SQL and BI and data visualisation tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau)
- You are comfortable presenting to stakeholders, both verbally and through written communications;
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.