Canda are looking for a Talent Partner - Tech to join their team.
A bit about us…
At Canda, people are at the heart of what we do. Our leaders are passionate about serving you & empowering the team to deliver & grow. We’re building the best in-house talent team in the market by designing our business around what a talent partner with high potential would need & want.
You’ll know us for being one of the first subscription based in-house talent acquisition partners. With a curiosity to break things, we're a tribe of doers determined to reinvent recruitment. Together, we help transformational companies scale sustainably through building a culture-first approach to hiring.
Our team has experienced the world of sales-driven recruitment and have always begged the question - there’s got to be another way? We wanted to make partners out of clients and friends out of our candidates. We couldn’t find one, so we built it. Now we’re in a world we love and we’re here to stay. We’re not working in recruitment; we’re working on it. Our in-house model provides scaling businesses, like ourselves, with the unique support they need to develop their rapidly growing team. Our ongoing collabs include MadeTech, FitXR, Niantic, Tech Nation, Intrro, WallBox, Papercup, and many more...
About the role...
We work remotely and onsite, with some of the coolest companies in the market who look to us to create or disrupt their hiring cycle. We're looking to bring on board a Tech Talent Partner, who will make a significant and positive impact on our growing portfolio of global fast growing tech & tech-enabled businesses.
Our Tech Talent Partners are the custodians of the customer experience; working remotely & onsite (virtually or in-person). Supported by our talent associates, internal talent team and infrastructure, you'll be responsible for creating & leading on customer hiring strategies. Customers will look to you as the subject matter expert, putting the correct systems & processes in place to target, engage & hire the right candidates, and for building a growing talent community for each customer, whilst working on some intriguing projects along the way. You'll work closely with our leadership team to communicate and build great relationships with our customers - we remain nimble by adapting to their culture so we can create strong partnerships.
We believe in the power of diverse perspectives, and are looking for bold and motivated individuals who are passionate about making a positive change to the industry, and are excited to work in and around the amazing technology brands within our portfolio.
A bit about you...
- You’ll love all things people, you’ll know what it takes to get things done in a busy talent role, will be comfortable navigating the end-to-end of the process and happy to be hands on at every point from strategy to delivery.
- You'll have a genuine curiosity and love for tech, from attending community events to geeking out on all new developments in the market.
- You'll keep your finger on the pulse, able to be an expert advisor for both our customers as well as internally on everything that's happening in the world of tech talent and how to attract top tech talent.
- You'll be experienced in developing targeted campaigns for hiring technical roles and be innovative in your approach to embedding in the tech community.
- A people magnet, problem solver and data nut, you’ll enjoy a varied and challenging workload where no one day is the same.
- Solid stakeholder experience, passionate about customer service and building honest and lasting relationships.
- You want to continually learn and develop and be excited to work as part of an uber collaborative team.
- A bonus would be having a development background or experience in coding yourself.
What’s in it for you…
- An opportunity to work with some of the most transformational brands in the market.
- An opportunity to work with some of the most transformational companies, stakeholders and colleagues in the market.
- A structured career path, progression framework and learning schedule
- Weekly Team Jams where we #createhustleadap
- All of the latest tools you need to get the job done
- A culture of learning: Regular knowledge-sharing and training sessions
- 30 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays on top), and we encourage you to use them all up!
- Personal Learning + Development budget paid yearly + study days
- Personal well-being budget paid monthly
- Quarterly bonus
- WFH set up bonus upon joining
- Early finish Friday
- Enhanced maternity leave
A Note to Candidates:
Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.