Unmind are looking for a Client Success Manager, US to join their team.
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
In the past 12 months, Unmind has grown from a 30 person team to a fast-growing, 120 person global organisation with offices in London, Sydney, and New York. With the recent announcement of our Series B funding, we're looking forward to our next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Client Success Manager.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply.
We also believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect and more about our commitment to diversity on our candidate FAQs page here. As always, if there is anything missing, or you've identified a way we can improve, just let us know!
The Role – Client Success Manager
In 2020 Unmind grew from a small 30 person team to a fast-growing, 100 person global organisation with offices in London, Sydney, and New York. We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need lots more people to help us achieve them.
The success of Unmind relies on us having meaningful and engaging relationships with our clients around the globe. That is why we are now looking for a Client Success Manager in New York to evolve our client success function in the US.
You will be responsible for ensuring the ongoing satisfaction and loyalty of our client, who are the lifeblood of Unmind. This role is mission-critical to the growth of our organisation, the success of our clients and ultimately, our users.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Own your portfolio of clients (covering the whole client lifecycle – from successful onboarding, ongoing relationship management, cross-sell and renewal) and acting as your clients’ partner to ensure their employees and business are getting maximum value from Unmind.
- Oversee and increase the adoption, engagement, and retention with your client platforms; while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- Act as the expert on platform features and functionality; comfortably delivering training demonstrations.
- Partner with clients to understand their current needs and troubleshoot issues before they grow. Managing and prioritizing workflow internally to ensure resources are set aside to achieve this.
- Collaborate closely with sales to ensure that the handover process for your clients is as seamless as possible.
- Analyse reporting and insights to understand platform and service behaviour for both client feedback and internal planning. (A good eye for detail or trends can help us identify bottlenecks or opportunities.)
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no-one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're looking for people who are:
- Experience in Client Success role(s) or close equivalents within a B2B software business, B2B SaaS environment.
- Capacity to plan, prioritise and deliver several projects at once — autonomous attitude (you do not require (or like) micro-management).
- Detail oriented with excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Confident negotiator; highly commercial.
- Ability and willingness to source knowledge and research topics independently.
- A relentless enthusiasm to over-deliver on targets and expectations.
- Passionate about mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
- Hungry to make Unmind the global category leader of workplace mental health.
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on the careers page, but they include:
To support you throughout everyday life at Unmind
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Pension | 401(k) | Superannuation
- Global EAP
- Life Insurance
- Unmind Equity scheme
Taking time to celebrate and experience the important moments in life.
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Celebration days
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Gender-neutral parental leave policy and Parental coaching
Ensuring Unminders have access to tools that enrich both their bodies and their minds.
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- Friend and family access to the Unmind platform
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Dog-friendly workplace