FARFETCH are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to accelerate our efforts across French-speaking regions.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to accelerate our efforts across French-speaking regions. You will manage recruitment and the activation of new, on-brand affiliates and partners across various industries, including banks, airlines, travel businesses, and luxury brands. You will report directly to the Performance Marketing Manager and support business and channel goals, representing our global brand and values.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will work with senior colleagues, delivering specific ad hoc and project work to support channel strategy.
- You will take ownership of partner management for French speaking regions, building relationships and developing compelling campaigns.
- You will update reports and analyse marketing activities to understand performance and share these insights with senior colleagues.
- You will develop solutions to improve performance and accelerate growth.
- You will contribute to channel growth targets and manage marketing costs for the channels.
- You will support the annual FARFETCH promotional calendar with appropriate partner marketing activities.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in a Digital Marketing or Performance Marketing role
- You have experience analysing and drawing insights from large datasets.
- You have good knowledge of Excel and are comfortable in producing complex reports, using formulas and building pivot tables.
- You are precise, collaborative, and produce work to a high-quality standard.
- You will live the FARFETCH values every day.
- Fluency in English and French.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.