Scede are looking for a Senior Games Recruiter to join their team.
Since 2013, we’ve partnered with over 50 tech companies and games studios across Europe, helping them to achieve their talent ambitions. To date, we’ve scaled teams for billion Dollar Unicorns such as Rovio, Supercell, and Wargaming - alongside some of the biggest names in the gaming space including Popcore, Hutch, Kolibri Games, Sorare, and Space Ape.
In short, we build incredible teams that ship incredible products, touched by millions. And now, we’re looking for an impact-driven Senior Principal Games Recruiter to join our team.
Your role will be client-focused - requiring you to act as a dedicated talent resource to one of our awesome portfolio of gaming clients. Whilst your day-to-day could vary, at the core of a successful Scede engagement is delivering an exceptional service to them and hiring the right people on their behalf. As such, here are some of the roles and responsibilities that you’ll be taking on:
- Proven experience leading relationships with hiring managers and in house TA teams to create a streamlined and unbiased recruitment process that follows best practices.
- Owning the recruitment journey and all aspects of the candidate experience - sourcing, screening, and guiding great people through the process for our clients.
- Proven track record of problem identification and providing solutions
- Experience handling client escalations
- Guiding our clients through key initiatives including; code reviews, arranging assessments, conducting interview training, employer branding, development and implementation of diversity, inclusion and belonging hiring efforts
- Monitoring and reporting on key talent acquisition metrics, using data to influence decisions
- An individual with a strong track record of achievement in end-to-end recruitment, within games
- Someone who is able to build great relationships - both online and in-person
- Someone with exceptional communication and collaboration skills, as well as an always-be-learning mentality
- Someone who has a real appreciation for data, recruiting metrics and continuous improvement. If you're excited by the prospect of influencing decisions with numbers, that's a bonus!
- Someone with a can-do, positive attitude towards their work and the people around them. You don't mind having to overcome challenges and find solutions.
- The autonomy and flexibility of a remote-first business. You're empowered to choose from working at home, a co-working space or client site.* We've found that a work-life balance is more accessible this way.
- Expensed travel to client sites - we have clients based in London, Bristol, Berlin, Munich & Stockholm, allowing our teams to travel to some of Europe’s most exciting business districts.*
- Full access to our learning and development programme
- Employee perks through CharlieHR - these include half-price cinema tickets, discounted holidays, SmartHome deals, e-vouchers
- £250 work from home equipment budget
- On top of paid leave, you have your birthday off to celebrate!
- The chance to get together with the entire Scede team face-to-face twice a year, at our summer and festive summits. We also offer a social budget so that you can have a great time with your fellow Scede'rs outside of that.*
* Depending on restrictions in place due to Covid-19.