Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
The Internal Comms & Employer Brand Business Partner takes a lead role in our internal communications and employer brand strategy – defining creative, clear and strategic communication plans to inspire our growing team and future Elevens.
You will be an engaging storyteller– not only showcasing our initiatives and talent but our purpose and values. You will help everyone know what’s going on, what’s coming next and develop a comprehensive internal communications strategy that provides all employees with regular, meaningful and engaging information, in ways that educate, inspire, engage, connect and entertain our Elevens.
You will help craft messages to attract world class talent to consider 11:FS an employer of choice and build our reputation in the market as a diverse and inclusive employer.
You will work closely with all parts of the business to support them in getting their key messages across. This role sits within the People & Culture team and the successful candidate will partner seamlessly with the Marketing, CEO Business Manager and Senior Leadership team, reporting to the People & Culture Director.
We believe the magic ingredients that makes 11:FS an award winning place to work is our People & Culture. Our philosophy is based upon the belief that if you nurture your people and culture then success takes care of itself. Our People & Culture team are committed to finding, growing and keeping the very best people at 11:FS. We’re passionate about creating the conditions to enable our teams to do their best work and unleash their talents to reach their full potential.
We champion a fast paced and agile environment that encourages our team members to be actively engaged in driving the business towards our mission of changing the fabric of financial services.
Our team puts employee experience at the heart of what we do, ensuring that our environment celebrates a diverse range of talent and perspectives, where every eleven is proud of their contribution and for being part of our innovative team.
As a specialist you will:
- Set the internal communications strategy across People & Culture, our Services & Products.
- Developing a deep understanding of the company’s strategy and understanding of how internal communications can support, promote and realise it.
- Evolve our company processes and procedures for consistent internal communications to keep our Elevens informed and engaged in what is happening across the business, creating a sense of community particularly in a hybrid working model.
- Devise and implement new and exciting ways to get employees more embedded into the culture of 11:FS
- Help create a cohesive employee experience to connect our employees to our mission and values.
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated across all employees and stakeholders
- Manage a content calendar and the schedule for internal events.
- Drive various employer branding initiatives in partnership with the Talent & Marketing teams to attract diverse talent and build our profile as an employer of choice.
- Monitor analytics to ensure communication is efficient and effective.
- Utilise our Wiki, Slack and social media channels to share information.
- Work with the social media team to ensure digital content and social media strategies are integrated and there is consistency in messaging.
What you’ll bring
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to adopt the right tone for the right message and audience and simplify detailed concepts and messaging.
- Passionate about building a world-class employee experience
- Experience as a copywriter is a plus
- A proven track record in a similar position within in a scaling company
- You have significant experience advising senior leadership on internal comms and engagement and partnering with them to provide influence, counsel and communications support
- Comfort in working in a fast-paced environment, adapting quickly and flexibly to change
- Strong organisational, project management and analytical skills
- Flexible, hands on approach, including developing content, channels and strategies from scratch.
- Strategic thinker, always seeing the bigger picture.
- Comfort in working autonomously across a number of teams in the support of internal project work.
- A passion for culture and people within a business environment.
- Fluent user in Slack, G-suite, internal intranets.