We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to oversee and provide thought leadership on the end-to-end delivery of strategic initiatives within our Consumer Products function to ensure they align with the high standards laid out.
As a Principal Product Manager you will be positioned in the Strategy and Operations domain within Consumer Products and will be responsible for creating a product-centric vision across our different channel experiences for some of the most impactful and cross-functional projects, steering our future strategic direction across our different channel experiences.
With a focus on projects that commonly impact many levels of the organisation, you will be collaborating and liaising with a wide array of stakeholders, inside and outside of your Product domain, to translate strategic visions into customer-oriented solutions and product requirements.
What You´ll Do
- You will drive complex, strategic cross-channel initiatives, defining a clear product roadmap, establishing excellence and upskilling your colleagues in the process;
- You will be the voice of the consumer when translating business strategy into customer-centric, impact driven product experiences;
- You will navigate effortlessly between the micro level detail and the macro level vision of customer journeys;
- You will partner and forge key relationships with stakeholders both internal to consumer product (Analytics, Research, Design) and outside of Consumer Product (Commercial, Operations, Platform);
- You will contribute to and create business cases for cross-cutting, strategic opportunities;
- You will manage dependencies and trade-off considerations with partners and reprioritise where needed;
- You will lead by example, collaborating with and mentoring Product Managers, pushing teams product thinking as well as contributing to elevate our practices and ways of working.
Who You Are
- Experienced in product management or similar (ideally 8+ years);
- Experience in topics such as Luxury, eCommerce, Marketplaces or similar;
- Experienced in understanding and handling customer needs and problems;
- Well versed in delivering complex, multi-channel experiences for customers;
- Experienced in establishing structure and direction for broad, wide-reaching projects;
- Experienced in briefing and being highly collaborative with other Product Managers;
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate at all levels of the organisation.