REWARDS & BENEFITS
FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
The Product Marketing Executive will work with the Senior Product Commercialisation Manager to support the end to end research, scoping, delivery, roll out, documentation and constant optimisation of brand marketing solutions on Farfetch.
The focus of the role is to develop and improve solutions in which Brands can invest to increase brand awareness, engagement and sales.
This role will report directly to the Product Commercialisation Manager and will work closely with 3rd party marketing tech vendors, the Product and Product Design teams, marketing channel owners (CRM, Social, Display), Analytics teams and the Media Operations
What you'll do
- Collate and present industry research to influence product ideation and roadmap
- Develop go-to-market collateral and documentation for existing and new product solutions and features, helping to drive adoption with compelling positioning and key selling points that differentiate our products in the market
- Interpret past campaign data as well as broader Farfetch insights to inform product requirements, campaign test hypotheses, pricing and sales collateral
- Scope new channels and markets to feed into product road-mapping, business cases and forecasting
- Produce and championing business cases for product roadmap prioritisation within the product and engineering teams, and feature requests for 3rd party marketing vendors
- Monitor initial results of new product features against objectives to track performance, spot bugs and look for additional opportunities
- Maintain roadmap communication calendar and documentation
Who you are
- Experienced in producing effective and visual presentation, reporting and training materials (advanced use of PPT, Excel and Data Studio particularly useful)
- Experience in digital marketing with knowledge of marketing tech & ad serving technologies, especially Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Experience of working on projects within a team, some experience leading on projects is desirable
- Can shift readily between the "big picture" and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each