You will guide the evolution and execution of our trade strategy for Private Client. Providing the core trade team with a clear trade overview highlighting relevant actions that need to be taken.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for a Trade Manager to focus on Private Client trade, driving forward the evolution and execution of our trade strategy. You will report to the Head of Business Development and partner with senior management and functional leaders to bring together performance and customer insights providing the core trade team with a clear trade overview highlighting relevant actions that need to be taken. You will have knowledge of luxury fashion and experience managing sales turnover, who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity. You will turn insights into recommended actions, be able to manage senior team members and projects. The manager in this role must demonstrate a desire for continuous improvement and support cross-departmental projects and goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will oversee trade targets and of monitoring our performance, developing an annual trade plan for the total Private Client organisation
- You will manage the weekly trade meeting, working with Analytics, Finance, Marketing and sales to provide a comprehensive update on our performance, including highlighting risks and opportunities and tracking actions from previous meetings
- Work with Finance & Analytics to seize PC growth programs, measuring return on investment, identifying risks and opportunities, and keeping important internal trade partners informed on performance
- You'll work with Analytics and functional leaders to manage the quarterly re-forecasting process with Finance and work with senior sales Leaders to gain support and cascade
- Develop an understanding of how the levers in the Private Client business work today (e.g. stylists incentives, customer offers, content) and how they could be optimised to achieve Private Client goals
- Work with Analytics to conduct analysis of the health of the Private Client business and present recommendations based on emergent insights; summarise and prepare data for use in presentations to senior leaders.
- You'll stay informed about competitor activity, updating the team to identify learning opportunities
- You'll work with research, product, F-tech and operations teams to use BI (Business Intelligence) to identify and create new market opportunities as we scale
WHO YOU ARE
- You'll have experience operating at a manager level in a global, luxury sales organisation.
- You'll have experience leading multi-functional, global projects, with experience delivering long-term strategic projects in scope and within budget.
- You'll have the ability to create operational plans and see through to execution
- You'll have excellent commercial and financial knowledge, and an ability to understand and interpret analytics and financials into recommendations
- Commercially focused, with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets
- You'll be a luxury industry expert with a knowledge of the wants and needs of the luxury customer
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.