FitXR are looking for a Head of Customer Experience to join their team.
We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
To achieve this vision we are first building the world’s first virtual gym. We started life in a garden shed in Woking. Today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR, one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. We have big plans for the future, and our growing team of developers, marketers and fitness gurus are working to create some truly iconic games to show that staying fit and having fun are not mutually exclusive.
We’re looking for an experienced leader to oversee our customer experience lifecycle. You will be responsible for driving a highly engaged community and delivering exceptional customer experience to FitXR members. As the owner for our member lifecycle, from sign up, support through to community management you will drive innovation and alignment with our overall company mission.
Reporting to the CEO, you will form part of the senior management team and drive cross functional efforts to enhance community and customer centricity at FitXR.
- Build long term strategies on how customer experience happens at FitXR.
- Build a highly engaged community to ensure long retention of our members, and to drive word of mouth and acquisition via referral.
- Oversee and manage a direct team of six (and growing) - Social Media, Community and Customer Support (aka Experience).
- Demonstrable knowledge of building communities, social strategy and experiences for high growth direct to consumer brands.
- Experience of setting up & delivering best-in class customer support
- Global community management
- Passion for fitness, movement and accessibility
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in a membership or subscription model would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of a fast paced, growth company would be highly beneficial
What you’ll be measured on
- Retention and engagement of our community
- Membership acquisition via word of mouth and referral
- Member Experience KPIS such as CSAT and quality, responsiveness
Our principles of play
- Commitment - We are joined in our mission and support and motivate each other to achieve great things.
- Independence - We’ll leave it up to you to use your own judgment and do your job the way you know best.
- Open Mindedness - We continually question the status quo
- Communication - Effective communication is crucial to our success
- Respect - We listen to and learn from each other, and recognise how our own beliefs and actions affect the wider team.
🧘♂️ Flexible hours 40-hour working week (core working hours typically 10-4.30)
💴 six-monthly pay reviews (end of year or mid year depending on start date)
💻 brand new equipment and VR headset
⛑ Private Health insurance
🧳 Unlimited leave policy, the average FiXR takes 35 days
🚴 Annual travel pass & Cycle to work scheme
📚 Learning budget - £800 per annum
🧘♂️ Wellness budget - £600 per annum
🏖 Bi-annual offsite and regular get-togethers
😀 A great team of talented individuals who love what we do