The Senior Service Designer will lead the creation of new service concepts that improve international customer and partner experiences to help our business meet its strategic goals.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers always in our heart. From Content Creation, to Payments and Fraud, to Delivery and Customer Care Services, we're creating seamless and luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting to the Senior Global Service Design Manager, we are looking for a Senior Service Designer to lead the creation of new service concepts that improve international customer and partner experiences to help our business meet its strategic goals. Working with the wider Service Design team, Process Design team and communication specialists to conduct partner research and produce service design tools, such as personas, partner storyboards and journey maps to assess concept feasibility and keep the partner central to solutions. You will lead a service solutions design process and run rapid prototypes to validate and improve ideas and roll out communications for new services that exceed the needs of our customers and partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You'll lead small, medium and transformational Service Design Projects
- You'll be the expert in our Customer and Partner experience with knowledge and authority of the end-to-end journey;
- Identify and prioritise customer needs/pain points to determine future service experiences for our partners, balancing the need for global and localised solutions;
- Analyse failure within services and identify causes for that failure;
- Arrange these separate interactions into descriptive and engaging journey maps
- Understand the existing supporting system of a service and design targeted improvements to that system to accommodate the new service;
- Conduct customer research projects, synthesising customer feedback into early stage customer personas, storyboards and journey maps;
- Work with teams to build concepts, prototypes and designs;
- Work with communications teams to provide communications strategy to all partners
- Support teams and partners to expand their Human-Centred Design skills
- Help land change that affects the Partner experience by promoting Partner centric end to end thinking
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in a Service Design or other human centred design role
- You're Passionate about Customer/Partner experience and Design thinking
- You understand how to meet customer and partner needs in a business to business environment
- You have experience operating in an international environment and have awareness of the operational needs of multiple global regions
- You can source and analyse data and research information
- You have experience developing service solutions and evaluating systems and infrastructure
- You can assess solutions and promote / prioritise commercially viable ideas that best address business and user needs
- You have experience leading the discovery phase of a design project, including customer research and synthesis
- You are passionate about creating and delivering market leading customer experiences at scale
- You can communicate ideas in a way that others will understand using tools like; Journey Maps, presentations and other media
- You welcome the constructive criticism of their work and be able to constructively review the work of others
- You Know how to remove complexity from services
- You can explain design decisions and be able to represent a service at a service assessment
- Engage a whole multidisciplinary team through a solution design process;
- You thoroughly and clearly document and communicate project status and impact to relevant teams and team members
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.