The e-concession team is looking for a proactive team member to join them as a Planning Executive. You will focus on growing supply with some of the biggest brand names in the luxury industry.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for a Planning Executive to drive supply on site for the Fulfilment by Farfetch e-concession business, working directly with some of the most important strategic luxury brand partners for Farfetch. In your role as a Planning Executive, you will report to the Planning Manager and execute activities to secure stock for Farfetch. This includes ensuring product is set-up, ordered, received and surfaced beautifully on the platform. We are looking for someone with the focus required to succeed in an e-commerce environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will support the seasonal open to buy process for Fulfilment by Farfetch e-concession brands on the platform
- You will identify supply gaps and drive replenishment of carryover styles
- You will raise both new season and replenishment purchase orders, and organise end of season returns
- You will coordinate deliveries throughout the season, working with our UK and EU warehouse teams to resolve any inbound discrepancies
- You will monitor the inflow of inventory, identifying supply opportunities and risks
- You will support the Planning Manager in commercial analysis to grow sales and further drive sell through
- You will prepare unit forecast projections for our warehouse team to support capacity planning
- You will work with studio production, pricing, analytics and categories to stock the right supply to hit sales targets
- You will identify existing commercial processes that can be improved to drive eficency
WHO YOU ARE
- You are commercially minded
- You have the confidence to handle daily interactions with top luxury brands
- You enjoy working in the detail
- You have experience planning, ideally in online trading, category management or merchandising
- You understand that the 'how' you work is just as important!
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.