Browns Fashion are looking for a Buying Administration Assistant to join our Fine Jewellery buying team.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We are product people at heart. Tastemakers in the industry, passionate about incubating the most exciting talent the fashion industry has to offer and combining the finest names in luxury with emerging talent. We collaborate with brands and designers from all corners of the globe, carefully curating product to bring our clients an edit with a distinct point of view.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
A central support to our Buying team at Browns, we are looking for a Buying Administration Assistant to join our Fine Jewellery Department reporting into our Assistant Buyer. The Buying Administration Assistant who shows a commercial mindset and approach, who will help the Buying team to maximise sales opportunities Browns. You will manage all round administrative responsibilities, including raising purchase orders, managing queries related to product and deliveries, and analysing performance across all channel.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will Assist Buyers in writing orders and loading them efficiently onto the system and generating Purchase Order Numbers for suppliers.
- You will manage order confirmation checking – Including cancellations, price changes and amendments to orders.
- You will take ownership of the Delivery Schedule and communicating essential dates internally.
- You will run daily sales reports, uploading images, and creating packs for each season containing important brand information.
- You will communicate with Suppliers and other departments including Merchandising, E-Commerce, Operations, Finance and Retail regarding product and deliveries for the department.
- You will Assist Buyers in managing their buying trips and schedules for fashion week. This includes obtaining dates from suppliers, schedule appointments or rescheduling when needed, requesting show tickets for all fashion weeks, and booking travel and accommodation.
WHO YOU ARE
- You will be passionate about product and pro-active in developing industry and trend knowledge.
- You be willing to embrace new opportunities, improve and grow in a multi-channel environment.
- You will have a structured approach to work, with the ability to confidentially plan and prioritise workload to support and protect the wider business.
- You will be Excel proficient - Navigating through data, to interpret and analyse many different reports and protect data integrity.
- You embody all of our values including Be Human; show kindness and respect towards yourself and others, you use empathy in problem solving and see mistakes as learning opportunities.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.