Browns Fashion are looking for a Senior Customer Operations Manager to join the retail team, reporting to the Customer Experience Director.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're a collaborative and creative team, utilising our expertise and passion in product and styling combined with state of the art technology, to deliver a truly unique and personalised shopping experiences for our clients, both in store and online.
Our two retail boutiques are located in London. Our flagship boutique is located on Brook Street in the heart of Mayfair, and comprises four stunning levels of architectural delight, a unique edit of luxury fashion, and allows for an immersive customer experience connected at all touchpoints. Our Browns East boutique is located in Shoreditch and is a real creative and artistic hub; a true gem in the local community.
A leader within the Customer Experience team you will project managing and delivering multichannel initiatives, planning and executing our export sales strategy, and evolving the Browns Customer Care proposition.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will develop an annual strategy for the export team, coaching the team to identifying bulk sales opportunities within targeted regions and operationalise the strategy to provide the revenue targets.
- You will ensure the processes to support the export business are free of blockers to allow the export team to execute.
- You will project manage key multichannel projects which impact and enhance the client journey. Maintaining a customer perspective, you will offer valuable input to help establish the project purpose and goals, bring the right stakeholders across our Farfetch ecosystem together, and manage the project planning and quality of output to deliver on time and to standard.
- You will lead in driving operational efficiencies throughout our retail estate, defining the annual roadmap to achieve optimal efficiency.
- You will implement processes through your team to support the retail estate in streamlining processes and making data informed decisions.
- You will continue to evolve the customer experience delivered by the Browns Customer Care to ensure every Browns customer receives outstanding customer care.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a problem solver, experienced in identifying risks and thinking resourcefully to remove blockers.
- You are a data-driven decision maker, always looking to analyse and interpret data to establish goals and proactively identify opportunities to improve the operations in our business.
- You naturally build relationships with others, allowing you to positively influence and negotiate with and importantly bring people on board with the vision you maintain for Browns.
- You are skilled in change management, considerate of how people perceive and feel about change you implementing best practice to support people in their journey to embrace change.
- You motivate and nurture your team to perform at their best and supports personal development.
- You are a presenter able to share your vision with others with impact and excitement.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.