INSHUR are looking for a Product Owner (Contract) to join their team.
Are you keen to work somewhere that’s stimulating and friendly with countless opportunities for growth and plenty of freedom to make a real impact? This could be the place for you!
We are looking for a Product Owner on contract basis here at INSHUR, pre-pandemic based in Brighton, and currently 100% remote. You’ll be working on re-inventing insurance in exciting markets across multiple territories, including the UK, New York and Netherlands, and new European countries and US states as we expand.
What you'll do
As our Product Owner you will be responsible for maximising the business value delivered by a product development team. Advocating an innovative and customer-focused business strategy, you will use creative thinking, data and reasoning to roadmap and prioritise work for the team with the aim of driving fast but sustainable growth. You’ll own and maintain a prioritised backlog of epics and business stories, driving clear and valuable requirements, working very closely with the development team and various stakeholders throughout the business.
We don’t have a checklist of skills - our recruitment is much more around aptitude and passion so don’t worry if you’ve not used a particular tool or checked off all the skills and experience listed below. However, we think the below would make you successful in this role.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have significant experience as a business analyst or product owner managing requirements for digital products in agile environments
- Are passionate about translating strategic vision and priorities into actionable roadmaps and truly valuable features
- Are truly focused on delivering customer value not only by gathering and interpreting facts but also by differentiating needs and wants
- Have a track record of maximising business value through smart backlog management, MVP obsession and questioning ways of doing things
- See the wider business picture and know how to align your road map with key objectives
Your colleagues say you are:
- A great communicator, able to translate complexity into simple concepts
- A true teamplayer focusing on the end result
- Pragmatic and able to think outside the box
- Customer centric in everything you do
- An excellent problem solver
We are a global team of just under a hundred people currently based in the UK, USA and the Netherlands, who value:
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness and diversity
- Freedom to make long-term, high-impact decisions
- The delivery of great results and having fun doing it
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
As a well-funded business at the forefront of urban mobility and one of the fastest growing and commercially proven Insurtech companies in the new insurance landscape, we work closely with globally recognised partners and are on a mission to change the way customers buy and feel about insurance, for good.
Our product allows ride-share and delivery drivers to get from quote to full policy and driving and delivering goods in the shortest possible time by simply clicking a few buttons. Our products are currently live in the UK, US and the Netherlands and we have exciting plans to expand to new territories and add new product lines in 2021.