INSHUR are looking for a Contract Java Engineer to join their team.
We are looking for a Contract Java Engineer here at INSHUR, working on a platform which covers the UK and New York.
What you'll do
As a Contract Java Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the platform as required to support the business needs.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have broad experience developing in Java
- Have experience with AWS, mostly EC2 and RDS
- Have experience with JBoss, Linux, MySQL, Git
- Some experience of Android/iOS would be ideal
- Understand that good communication and collaboration is needed to succeed
- Understand the value of working in scrum teams
- Happy to share your knowledge and expertise with the team
Your colleagues say you:
- Are diligent but pragmatic
- Are always supportive and helpful
- Are a self starter who can drive enthusiasm within the team
- Are happy to help with monitoring whilst not moving away from the day to day
We are a global team of just under a hundred people currently based in the UK, USA and the Netherlands.
As a well-funded business at the forefront of urban mobility and one of the fastest growing and commercially proven Insurtech companies in the new insurance landscape, we work closely with globally recognised partners and are on a mission to change the way customers buy and feel about insurance, for good.
Our product allows ride-share and delivery drivers to get from quote to full policy and driving and delivering goods in the shortest possible time by simply clicking a few buttons. Our products are currently live in the UK, US and the Netherlands and we have exciting plans to expand to new territories and add new product lines in 2021.
We believe that having a diverse team, in which everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office, when open, is dog-, child- and wheelchair-friendly, and we are a family-friendly employer.