We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Senior Partnerships Executive to join our Brand Marketing Team, this is a unique opportunity to work on exciting marketing partnerships with the world's leading luxury retailers.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Partnerships Executive to join our Brand Marketing team at FARFETCH and bring to life partnerships that champion our brand vision and promote customer preference for FARFETCH through our incredible boutique network. Reporting to the Partnerships Manager you will work with teams across the business and will become an ambassador of the partnerships team, its strategy and goals through execution of exciting projects aligned to our brand pillars.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You'll manage partners from briefing through to execution of boutique related marketing projects
- You'll manage briefs to boutiques through the Curate App and also incoming visual content to ensure it's on brand and fit for purpose
- You'll work with the commercial teams to identify opportunities for our boutique partners and how to best surface them in marketing plans and communicate these successes internally
- You'll lead across always-on content franchises and develop new boutique content following the marketing calendar
- You'll maintain existing processes and improve the teams' workstreams
- You'll manage the boutique Marketing Calendar and collide metrics from the data team to build insightful reports on boutique content performance across marketing channels
WHO YOU ARE
- You are solutions motivated
- You have experience with project management, calendar planning and have a ability to put ideas on paper
- Passion for and understanding of the luxury fashion industry and customer
- A great creative eye able to curate and approve visuals, you are an expert in what 'good' content looks like.
- Experience using project management tools
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.