Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
Purpose of Role: In this role you’ll be working in the heart of the dynamic Fintech market. You’ll play a role in defining, developing and launching services around the world which fundamentally change the way that finance works. The research you lead will identify opportunities for us to design and build new financial services that serve currently unmet customer needs. Our ambition is to create new businesses which have the customer at their centre. You’ll be working directly alongside designers, developers and product managers to get new products and experiences into the market and into the hands of customers as quickly as possible.
In this role you will:
- Help businesses identify new opportunities to build world-class new digital financial services. This includes identifying the strategic market opportunity, designing new value propositions and working with designers and product people to create new products and brands.
- Propose, plan, research, draft and deliver insights about financial services and technology that are directly relevant to the digital business challenges faced by our clients and prospects.
- Deliver high-quality and timely research to our clients through projects, advisory, reports, speeches and other deliverables.
- Champion and support the development and delivery of new types of research output.
- Represent 11:FS in the media by taking part in our podcasts and responding to ad hoc requests from journalists.
- Shape the competitor research and strategy propositions 11:FS offers to its clients.
- Contribute to both direct and indirect business development to identify, propose and win opportunities to help our develop better financial services propositions.
As a Principal Competitor Strategist, you will need:
- Passion and curiosity about fintech and the future of financial services. Strong opinions and expertise about how banking, payments, investments and insurance work and the future of financial services.
- At least 10 years experience in research, product, customer experience or a design-related role.
- Excellent client management skills with the ability to build strong trusted relationships.
- Strong commercial awareness that enables you to understand clients’ complex business problems, construct research-led project approaches, frame winning proposals and support 11:FS’s business development efforts.
- Confident leadership with the ability to run projects, workshops and training (both internally and externally).
- Comfort and enthusiasm for collaborating with diverse, multi-disciplinary teams in an agile environment.
- Good coaching and mentoring skills that enable you to lead and support more junior members of a team.
- The ability to think in an integrated way, holding multiple concepts and tensions in your head and finding a path forward.
- A positive attitude and outlook even when facing the most difficult challenges.
- A willingness and ability to travel and work on location in other countries for up to 25% of the time (when it is safe to do so).
- Profit Share Scheme
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs or anyone else you love’s birthday)