We are recruiting a Organisational Design Analyst to join our People Team! This role is a great opportunity to add value, and work in a high performing People Function.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a "Happy People Revolution", by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
How does FARFETCH remain agile and grow into a big, complex international company? How do we design teams that benefit from trends such as hybrid workplaces and gig-marketplaces? How do we create the conditions for our people to succeed? If these are the types of questions that you're excited about answering, then this could be the role for you! Our recently established Organisational Design team is looking for a People Analyst to help design and steer a growing international organisation. From analysing complex organisational data and building more efficient processes to facilitating design workshops and engaging with leaders across FARFETCH, you will work with the team to help solve problems, and to develop the organisation of the future.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with stakeholders to gather data and conduct relevant analysis to inform design thinking
- Convert ideas into actionable insights and identify areas that need improvement
- Engage with leadership, sharing a compelling narrative and facilitating discussions on what we should do with the insight;
- Develop standardised reporting, improve our data foundations, and promote the use of self-serve capabilities in our platforms
- Play an active role in the success of organisation design and headcount planning projects
- Research best practice in Org Design and Workforce Planning models, methodologies and insights
WHO YOU ARE
- Collaborative, with the ability to work with different teams;
- Great at executing, experience in project management a plus;
- Experienced at communicating complex ideas to all audiences
- Experience with analytics and abstract problem-solving: able to manage and digest large volumes of information from multiple sources;
- Curious about organisation design, strategic thinking and continuous improvement;
- Passionate for learning and develop new skills
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.