REWARDS & BENEFITS
FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators, and consumers.
THE PRODUCT TEAM
Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers, and service providers.
We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business. Since we put our customers in the center of all we do in Product at Farfetch, the Head of Product is a primary expert and advocate for our customers.
This role sits within the Consumer Product area, where you will help shape product strategy for our customer-facing websites and apps. As a Head of Product reporting into a Director, you will work with the broader product team, design, engineering, and business stakeholders to develop, socialise and align the Inspiration and Discovery strategy and roadmap, identifying opportunities and strategic partnerships within and beyond the domain.
You will oversee continuous development and delivery of your teams’ roadmap based on customer needs, business goals and Consumer Product vision.
You will lead an experienced team of talented Product Managers, as well as nurture and develop emerging talent, and will collaborate closely with your fellow Heads of Product across other areas.
What you'll do
- Champion leading product development that creates maximum value for our customers, ensuring adoption of our customer centered way of working, balancing user needs and business needs
- Create a balanced approach and prioritisation of ideation, development and delivery across the sub-domain. Successfully lead initiatives with high levels of uncertainty, from discovery to successful definition, adoption & delivery or investment decision making
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop and validate defensible and meaningful business cases which address the needs and opportunities across Customer and Commercial, aligning on measurement and expected contribution to the overall domain metrics and CP metrics
- Guide the Annual development plan for direct reports, including coaching and mentoring and setting OKRs
- Support organisation design changes and communication plans, as well as team building and culture
Who you are
- Experienced in leading product management teams
- Experienced defining & delivering a product strategy
- Experienced in understanding and handling customer needs and problems
- Experienced in liaising with senior business and technology stakeholders
- Experienced in working with large and demanding companies, within an eComm environment or similar