We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in creating systematic and automated processes and tools for reporting data and insights across marketing and the wider business. You will have a huge impact and take our BI to the best in class system. You will be a person that thrives in solving complex problems balancing tactical needs whilst driving for a long-term solution. This is the ultimate role for the analyst who enjoys manipulating vast amounts of data and loves the challenge of creating highly automated solutions for data collection, validation and analysis! Your opportunities to develop range from working directly with data engineers to grow technically, as well as working alongside marketing and finance to grow commercially.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will have ownership of BI solutions for an essential department in Farfetch
- You'll design excellent data products and reporting, working with key stakeholders to build our reporting infrastructure in Looker and BigQuery.
- You'll create visualisations to help your stakeholders make informed business decisions
- You'll ensure a high level of data quality for core data sources and critical KPIs, owning the reporting for a growth area of the business
- Gain in-depth understanding of the commercial goals of the Marketing organizing and identify opportunities to improve existing data sources and tools.
- Being an SME for BI, supporting analysts in how to refactor their SQL code for faster processing and to ensure that their dashboards are updated regularly
WHO YOU ARE
- You are advanced in SQL
- You have experience creating visualisations for business users
- A demonstrably high standard for data accuracy and documentation
- You are an expert in manipulating large data sets in a professional environment
- You are both commercial and technical stakeholders (technical product managers, development leads)
- You are detail-oriented with a demonstrably high standard for data accuracy and documentation
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.