At Form3, we have a small team of dedicated System Engineers who play a pivotal part in ensuring all operations run as effectively as possible. We're now excited to be building out this team and are looking for another passionate Systems Engineer with a strong networking skills to provide support across Form3.
This is a predominately remote based role, with occasional trips required to our London office.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Maintaining and configuring our Palo Alto Prisma firewall
- Configuring IPSEC tunnels into our data centres
- We are now focusing on our Microsoft 365 E3 instance and will need someone with experience managing it and best practices.
- Troubleshooting proofpoint
- Working with the security team to implement and tighten security
- Creating documentation for the team
- Getting involved in projects - in the past these have included Jamf Pro setup and deployment, Proofpoint email protection ect
- As we are a small team you may have to answer end user questions and assist our desktop team if they need it
- Experience with Palo Alto networking
- Experience with Microsoft 365 admin centres
- Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu)
- Basic understanding of organisational and security best practices
- Logical thinking when troubleshooting
- Ability to stay attuned to new trends in the market and consider how they can be applied to Form3
- Take pride in your work and enjoy working with people
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment where priorities sometimes change
- Jamf Pro experience
- Shell scripting knowledge
- macOS & iOS knowledge
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are a leading cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
Location: This is a predominately remote based role, with occasional trips required to our London office.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.