INSHUR are looking for a Fleet Pricing Lead to join their team.
Are you keen to work somewhere that’s stimulating and friendly with countless opportunities for growth and plenty of freedom to make a real impact? This could be the place for you!
We are looking for a Fleet Pricing Lead here at INSHUR, pre-pandemic based in Brighton, and currently working remotely. You’ll be working on re-inventing insurance with colleagues in exciting markets across multiple territories, including the UK, New York and Netherlands, and new European countries and US states as we expand.
Supported by (and reporting to) the Head of Pricing, you'll be joining a friendly team of four who believe in challenging the traditional ways of insurance. We aim to provide pricing solutions to create innovative insurance products.
What you'll do
As our Fleet Pricing Lead you will be responsible for maximising the volume and value of our commercial fleet business, whilst ensuring prices are technically adequate. You will be working closely with the Insurance, Sales, Marketing and Product Development teams to create unique pricing structures for all types of commercial fleets. This will be for brand new business opportunities, as well as existing renewals.
We don’t have a checklist of skills - our hiring process is much more around aptitude and passion so don’t worry if you’ve not used a particular tool or checked off all the skills and experience listed below.
That said, below is a guideline of skills for you to take a look at that we think would make you successful in this role.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Worked in a Pricing environment within commercial fleet motor insurance (we think this would be around 5 years or so)
- Are comfortable manipulating data in SQL and Microsoft Excel, whilst knowing R or Python would also be helpful
- Understanding the value of data in a commercial environment
- Have a keen interest in data, modelling and analytics
- Built and worked with various pricing models and wants to challenge the traditional ways of pricing fleets
- Understand the commercial needs of stakeholders both internally and externally
Your colleagues say you:
- Have great organisation skills and can prioritise effectively
- Are data driven
- Are proactive
- Will go the extra mile
What we offer
We provide a friendly and stimulating environment for everyone to grow, learn and thrive. Our working environment is a hybrid of remote and office-based operation and we encourage a flexible way of working to adapt to personal circumstances and individual and business needs. We aim to provide an agile and flexible base from which to grow and we are iterating as we go along.
Our budget for this role is £58,000- £70,000 and we will take into account your previous experience and location of work when agreeing on the final offer.
We offer all our employees stock options and we will pay into your pension monthly. We've also built a benefits package that invests in our employees’ long-term personal and professional growth and wellbeing. Here’s a sample of what this includes:
- 30 days of holiday annually in addition to bank holidays
- Private healthcare scheme for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- 13 weeks full pay parental leave regardless of your gender
- Flexibility to choose your own place of work (UK only) and flexible working hours
- Annual training allowance (no questions asked) and regular learning opportunities
- Monthly flexible wellbeing allowance to help you stay healthy and productive
It goes without saying that we provide everyone with a laptop, monitor, top of the range kit and any software you need.
Where possible, we will cross-train and/or focus on what interests you, whether it’s taking on professional qualifications such as the actuarial exams, or attending relevant seminars.
We are a global team of just under a hundred people currently based in the USA, UK, and the Netherlands, who value:
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness and diversity
- Freedom to make long-term, high-impact decisions
- The delivery of great results and having fun doing it
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
As a well-funded business at the forefront of urban mobility and one of the fastest-growing and commercially proven Insurtech companies in the new insurance landscape. Working closely with globally recognised partners, we are on a mission to change the way customers buy and feel about insurance, for good.
Founded in 2016, INSHUR provides fully digital auto insurance for taxi, TLC, ride-share, private fleet and private hire drivers, enabling them to get from quote to full policy and driving in the shortest possible time by simply clicking a few buttons. Our products are currently live in the USA, UK and the Netherlands and we have exciting plans to expand to new territories and add new product lines in 2021.
We are based in beautiful Brighton - sea, chips and seagulls included, although we are currently working 100% remotely. Post-pandemic we will transition to a hybrid office and home-based model with travel to co-working spaces or the office for in-person meetings. The Pricing team meets in Brighton once a month and is usually in London once a week.
We believe that having a diverse team where everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office, when open, is child-friendly, dog-friendly and fully wheelchair-accessible.
While this position is advertised as full-time, we are flexible on the specific arrangements for the right candidate and would be happy to discuss part-time, job-share or other flexible arrangements if required. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements for your interview.