FitXR are looking for a Customer Experience Manager (US Hours) - Temp to join their team.
We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
To achieve this vision we are first building the world’s first virtual gym. We started life in a garden shed in Woking. Today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR, one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. We have big plans for the future, and our growing team of developers, marketers and fitness gurus are working to create some truly iconic games to show that staying fit and having fun are not mutually exclusive.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Experience Manager with a passion for gaming/consumer technology to join our marketing team.
You will be responsible for providing support to our customers who get in touch via multiple channels, including ZenDesk, live chat, gaming forums and Social Media direct messages. You will often be their first point of contact and will be expected to perform initial investigations into technical issues to establish if they need to be escalated to our QA department, as well as proactively anticipating questions customers will have and creating solutions to support them.
You will also support the marketing team’s wider activity, such as running community multiplayer events, and being the voice of the customer.
- Provide best in class customer service across all channels (ZenDesk, Discord, gaming forums, social media, review platforms etc) to ensure all customer queries are handled effectively.
- Be a primary contact person for our customers ensuring queries are responded to and resolved as efficiently as possible.
- Escalate technical issues to QA when necessary and ensure all issues are documented and tracked to resolution.
- Understand the voice of the customer to provide authoritative advice and insight to the wider team, and feed into the product roadmap and customer touchpoints.
- Monitor performance, setting targets and KPIs and compile weekly reports
- Help run multiplayer sessions, plus other marketing activities when required.
- Availability to work US hours (NYC time zone)
- Experience working in customer tech support/customer experience, preferably in a gaming/consumer tech industry.
- Experience with customer service platforms, preferably including ZenDesk, and understand best practices.
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues.
- An excellent communicator with strong writing skills.
- A positive, customer-focused attitude with high empathy and the motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers.
- A genuine appreciation for the impact of world-class customer service, and the desire to deliver best in class.
- An active interest in gaming (preferable).
Our principles of play
- Commitment - We are joined in our mission and support and motivate each other to achieve great things.
- Independence - We’ll leave it up to you to use your own judgment and do your job the way you know best.
- Open-Mindedness - We continually question the status quo
- Communication - Effective communication is crucial to our success
- Respect - We listen to and learn from each other, and recognise how our own beliefs and actions affect the wider team.