We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve our problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with channel leads on translating insights into actions and solutions based on commercial goals.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers. We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Marketing Analytics team using Data to grow and improve Farfetch's channels. Reporting to the Marketing Analytics Manager, you will have the exciting chance to work in a diverse and global team creating Data solutions that take our business to the next level.
We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve marketing problems by working with Big Data, interpreting analysis/experiment results, and consulting with channel leads to translate insights into actions based on commercial goals. This role is for someone who is self-driven, independent, and wants to create impact.
You will balance tactical needs with strategic long-term solutions and grow technically by embracing new technologies and techniques. Partnering with Marketing and the wider Data teams will give you in-depth knowledge of business channels and how to create value in these channels using data.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field
- You have analytics experience in customer insights, lifetime value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis, cohort analysis
- Knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, and reporting technologies
- You have working ability with SQL
- Knowledge of Python, R, or similar (preferred)
- You have 2+ years analytics work experience
- Comfortable translating ambiguous problems into testable hypotheses
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partner with Marketing channel owners to identify important problem statements and gather requirements for solution ideation
- Form testable hypotheses using exploratory data analysis
- Clean and process data for analysis/experimentation
- Analyse complex data-sets to produce insights and models that guide strategic marketing decisions
- Use advanced analytics and statistical methodologies to build analyses
- Report and understand drivers of our performance
- Perform Marketing channel performance deep-dives and optimisation
- Design and conduct marketing experiments
- Increase efficiency through automation to ensure focus is on solving new problems
- Challenge your team and partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions
- Present solutions and use feedback to iterate
- Develop new skills to improve the scalability and rigour of your work