We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve our problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with channel leads on translating insights into actions and solutions based on commercial goals.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Marketing Analytics team driving growth and optimization across Farfetch's channels. Reporting to the Marketing Analytics Manager you will have the exciting and rare chance to work in a fast-paced environment taking our business to the next level.
We are looking for a numerate person who is excited to solve problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with channel leads on translating insights into actions and solutions based on commercial goals. This role is for someone who is self-driven, independent, and wants to create impact.
You will have the opportunity to embrace working in a fast paced environment balancing tactical needs whilst driving strategically for a long-term solution. You will grow technically by embracing new technologies and analytical techniques to solve complex problems, alongside gaining in-depth knowledge of business channels and driving value in these channels using data.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field
- You have analytics experience in customer insights, lifetime value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis, cohort analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, and reporting technologies.
- You have working ability with SQL & Excel
- Knowledge of Python, R, or similar
- You have proven analytics work experience
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage business essential analytical projects that involve analysing complex datasets to produce insights and models that guide strategic decisions
- Use robust statistical and data methods to build analyses
- Increase efficiency and automate analysis to ensure focus is on new value-add analysis
- Challenge your team and partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions
- Continuously learn and raise the bar for quality and rigour of your work
- Work closely with your manager, team and partners to scope, design, develop, and implement a variety of analytical projects, including:
- Profound analysis to drive strategic decisions
- Report and understand drivers of our performance
- Marketing channel performance deep-dives and optimisation
- Design and conduct marketing experiments
- Challenge our thinking around marketing channel attribution and the resulting impact on allocation of marketing spend
- Quantify and challenge hypotheses and assumptions