The Farfetch SEO team are looking for a senior executive thirsty for challenge with a focus on technical SEO to share our passion for doing the best SEO in the industry along with following our mission to provide amazing customer experiences.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will join the technical SEO team to help contribute to and achieve the SEO strategy. You will report to the technical SEO manager. While you will oversee the execution in several important strategic areas you will also play an important role by supporting the whole SEO team in their optimisation efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will autonomously lead technical SEO projects with the Product Team and external service providers.
- You will create strategic ideas using data/insights and pitch them to the Technical SEO Manager
- You will help obtain relevant insights from multiple SEO data sources (GSC, Botify, internal data), to support proposals
- You will represent the SEO team in the Page Experience working group, provide SEO requirements and suggestions for CWV improvements.
- You will run redirects on the website: implement custom redirect requests and lead fundamental redirect projects with the Product teams
- You will set up a process for monitoring of technical website health, providing meaningful insights to the SEO leadership team
WHO YOU ARE
- You are experienced in technical SEO and have an advanced understanding of how all SEO tactical areas fit together
- You can work with Chrome DevTools, know how to read HTML code, understand base principles of JS and image optimization for Google
- You are advanced with analytical tools and are motivated to learn new skills and tools
- You are a contributor in team discussions and are not afraid to challenge others
- You can measure the impact of the SEO tactics you deploy
- You have an excellent knowledge of Google Search algorithms and keep up-to-date with any industry updates
- You can represent the SEO team to senior partners
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.