We are looking for an Italian-speaking team player to join our dynamic client-facing team!
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
As an E-commerce Consultant, you will report to the Ecommerce Manager and, alongside other team members of the wider FPS team, bring outstanding e-commerce strategy to FPS clients and create sustainable revenue growth as a result.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be the main contact and trusted advisor for FPS clients, helping identify and form plans to guide digital roadmaps and e-commerce trade in a strategic manner
- Work with the specialist teams (Digital marketing, Tech, Product and Operations) to monitor performance and create opportunities for growth
- Participate in regular meetings and client workshops to guide the strategic direction of projects
- Create presentation material for Quarterly Business Reviews with Directors and C-level team members of client businesses
- Support in defining and building FPS' Italy Client Services strategy by identifying synergies between important Italian clients and developing strategic recommendations
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in a client-facing role in fashion, technology or similar creative industry
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Project management skills
- Comfortable working with numbers, to deadlines, and adapting to change.
- Proficient level of/ Fluency in Italian language
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.