Your role at Conscious will be to design, build and deliver digital PR and outreach campaigns for our clients, mainly in the legal sector. Working within our Marketing Services team, you will manage the whole process of identifying sites to target, pitching content to site owners and journalists, writing the content and ensuring it’s delivered in a timely manner.
Summary of the Role
Your role will be to design, build and deliver digital PR and outreach campaigns for our clients, mainly in the legal sector.
We are currently running SEO or PR projects for around 70 clients, ranging in size from small locally-focused campaigns to large national projects, and this number is growing. Digital PR is a key part of these campaigns and we now want to expand our team.
Working within our Marketing Services team, you will manage the whole process of identifying sites to target, pitching content to site owners and journalists, writing the content and ensuring it’s delivered in a timely manner.
You will work alongside our other Digital PR Manager but will primarily be responsible for your own workload and meeting deadlines.
Using your enthusiasm for PR, outreach, content and digital marketing, and with excellent communication and organisational skills, this is a fantastic opportunity.
The following is a list of the main tasks this job role will handle, but is by no means an exhaustive list and may be varied from time to time:-
- Outreach management
- PR management
- Programme design and implementation
- Client facing activities
- Maintenance of professional knowledge
Applicants must have the following experience:-
- Minimum 1 year experience in a digital marketing role, preferably in digital PR/outreach, or have journalism experience
- Knowledge of best practice and principles of digital PR and web marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including pitching/PR (creating a buzz around content you’re looking to promote), coming up with creative ideas and writing press releases and blog posts
- Managing your own workload and ensuring it’s delivered correctly and on time
- Working closely with peers to allocate work between you and brainstorm ideas
- Excellent organisational, project and time-management skills, managing multiple projects
- A basic understanding of the legal market, trends and services provided by lawyers/solicitors
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of data manipulation and analysis using Excel
- Database management and email software (Airtable, Cision, MailChimp)
- Using a suite of SEO tools, including Google Analytics and Ahrefs
- Self-motivation and a strong desire to learn
- Be available to attend workshops, seminars and training programmes as required
Salary & Benefits
- Dependent on experience but expected to be in the range of £23,000-£28,000
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (3% from Conscious, 5% from you)
- 2 paid days charity work allowance per year
- Awesome staff area
- Free eye tests
- Long Service rewards and recognition
- A staff referral scheme giving you the opportunity to earn up to £400 for recommending a friend.
- CycleToWork and Techscheme schemes in place
- Royal London Buildings, 42-46 Baldwin Street, Bristol, BS1 1PN or another office in central Bristol should we ever move.
- The majority of the team are currently all working from home with a few people in the office and a plan in place for a fully flexible approach to work going forward. Remember, "work is a thing you do, not a place you go"
Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hours per week
- 9.00am to 5.30pm (unless otherwise agreed)
- As part of the role you may be expected to travel to clients’ offices from time to time; sometimes this may involve out of hours travel
Sarah Wyatt – Head of Marketing Services