The Pricing function at Farfetch is a growing team of commercial and technical experts working to manage consumer pricing and profitability across 100+ countries on the Farfetch marketplace.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Planning and Pricing, the Pricing Manager will lead the team responsible for setting and delivering our customer pricing strategy and margin budget, and will be the primary partner working with Product, Engineering and BI teams to help build our suite of partner-facing pricing tools and reports. You will join an agile, insight-driven and collaborative team focused on applying pricing to support the broader business's growth plan. You will partner with colleagues across the business to build repeatable, scalable tools and processes and drive improvements.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and implement strategic programs to improve customer price-perception
- Build the tools, reporting and processes to help our partners to use pricing to improve trading performance on the Farfetch marketplace
- Design and implement sustainable pricing rewards programmes for our most valuable customers
- Develop and work on a plan to improve the competitiveness of our delivery prices
- Set and manage the achievement of a stretching budget for our pricing margins, working in close collaboration with our FP&A team
- Be the primary commercial partner for our back-office product team, guiding the vision, roadmap and initiative prioritisation for the tools our 1,000+ sellers use to manage their pricing on the Farfetch marketplace
- Manage and develop a team of two Analysts/Senior Analysts (with room to grow)
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in consumer pricing and revenue/margin management, in a Marketplace context
- Structured approach to data analysis, including ability to identify and articulate commercial dynamics
- History extracting value from large amounts of data, including basic knowledge of SQL (required)
- Experience managing teams, including objective setting and team planning
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.