Performance Marketing team is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Executive to work on implementation of our global Display marketing strategy.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Performance Marketing team is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Executive to work on implementation of our global Display marketing strategy. You will report directly to a Performance Marketing Manager and work on a broad range of Display Marketing goals with focus on Remarketing strategies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will manage large budget to achieve GTV growth against ROI and long-term profitability goals
- You will take ownership of in-house media buying across Paid Social & Display to ensure agreed targets are met on monthly basis
- You will work with existing vendors across planning, buying, strategy and measurement incl. Facebook, Google, Criteo and RTB House
- You will work on cross channel sync projects for driving incremental GTV/Gross Profit
- You will manage tracking set up, feed management, and any necessary tech and creative requirements for Remarketing and Prospecting activities
- You will work with Product and Data Scientist teams on tech requirements and product features to collect data and use them in performance marketing
- You will work with Creative and Experiment teams to incorporate Test and Learn approach to improve efficiency and creatives
- You will work with Marketing Analytics and Reporting Solution teams to support developing the reporting dashboards for the team
- You will support the annual Farfetch promotional and content calendar
- You will mentor Junior team members to improve their development and boost performance
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced digital marketing specialist with a solid background in Display media buying within e-commerce environment.
- You have experience running successful Performance-driven Display Remarketing activities across multiple platforms incl. Facebook (a must), GDN and Criteo
- Have experience of tracking / reporting dashboards, e.g. Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, GA4 Firebase, and Looker
- You have project management skills and technical capabilities to work on complex data-driven projects.
- You are willing to embrace new opportunities, bringing fresh perspectives without being afraid of failure.
- You have genuine interest in digital marketing and fashion industry.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.