11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. We are looking for our new colleagues to add to our culture, and this is as important as pure technical fit. As part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
The 11:FS Marketing Team is responsible for creating connection with our audience, prospects and customers. You'll be part of a dynamic and growing team that covers all marketing disciplines from design to data.
What you'll be doing:
- Ideate, plan, and deliver brand-focused marketing campaigns through email, paid social (working closely with the Paid Media Manager) and organic social media to build brand love
- Represent the 11:FS brand with the right tone and personality through our external comms channels
- Work with our Content Writer to produce and send our weekly newsletters, and engage with external stakeholders on sponsored content and performance.
- Build an email plan to engage with the 11:FS community effectively, produce and send scheduled and ad hoc community emails
- Own, develop and maintain our content roadmap, working closely with our Content Writer
- Own and coordinate distribution plans for sponsored research reports
- Own all 11:FS PR and manage our external PR support
- Manage all PR releases and thought leadership as well as coordinating comment opportunities as they arise
- Be the point-person for the 11:FS website, working closely with designers and developers
- Manage the roadmap and inbound feature/improvement requests
- Proactively build and maintain an awards calendar to lend credibility to all of our business lines
- Write compelling award entries
- Own the promotion of award nominations, voting and wins
- Work with 11:FS spokespeople to build their profiles by helping them to produce content in all formats, in line with our content priorities and roadmap.
- Track and coordinate (where needed) 11:FS involvement in external events
- Proven track record of the creation and delivery of successful digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to effectively utilise a CMS
- Thrives working in cross-functional teams (creatives, consultants, engineers, senior stakeholders) and aims to get the most out of their peers
- Analytical Mindset - you make data driven decisions
- Experience with web content management platforms and an in depth understanding of SEO techniques
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Flexible attitude; ability to pivot based on content priorities
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)