As our Marketing Performance Analyst at INSHUR, you will work to create a consolidated reporting framework and scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing data and performance management to support lead generation in a high growth environment.
Are you keen to work somewhere that’s stimulating, friendly, with countless opportunities for growth and plenty of freedom to make a real impact? This could be it!
We are looking for a Marketing Performance Analyst here at INSHUR on a (6 month) contract basis, based in the UK, and currently 100% remote. You’ll be working on re-inventing insurance in exciting markets across multiple territories, including the UK, New York and Netherlands, and new European countries and US states as we expand.
What you'll do
As our Marketing Performance Analyst, you will work to create a consolidated reporting framework and scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing data and performance management to support lead generation in a high growth environment. You will liaise with our data team and product teams on a regular basis to help establish performance attribution to marketing channels and activities and scope out an appropriate reporting tool to automate some of the process.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a consolidated Marketing performance dashboard, tracking key metrics across all markets, products and channels and producing a high level version to share with key stakeholders across the business.
You will also conduct complex data analysis and attribution modelling on marketing performance that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be likely working on multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders from across the company.
We don’t have a checklist of skills - our recruitment is much more around aptitude and passion so don’t worry if you’ve not used a particular tool or checked off all the skills and experience listed below. However, we think the below would make you successful in this role.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have a reasonable amount of experience as a marketing analyst (or similar)
- Have strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and strong experience with reporting and data analysis
- Know how to track and report on marketing performance and are proficient in marketing attribution
- Are well versed in marketing automation systems (e.g. BranchIO0) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Know how to juggle multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Are an excellent communicator with a desire to improve processes and data reporting
- Don’t mind tight deadlines and thrive in fast growth environments with ambitious acceleration targets
- Are a reporting and data enthusiast who loves a good spreadsheet and can’t think of anything better than analysing complex data, making sense of it, drawing learnings and presenting it back in a simple way
Your colleagues say you are:
- A continual learner - you want to know all there is about the industry, customers, other teams, and marketing best practices
- A bit of a data and reporting whizz with strong technical skills
- Naturally curious and passionate about making an impact quickly
We are one of the fastest-growing and commercially proven Insurtech companies in the new insurance landscape.
Our current product is an insurance app for taxi, TLC, ride-share, private fleet and private hire drivers, enabling them to get from quote to full policy and driving in the shortest possible time with a simple click of a few buttons. We are currently live in the US, UK and NL markets and we have exciting plans to expand to new territories and add new lines of product in 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business at the forefront of urban mobility, working closely with globally recognised partners, in a well-funded business.