FARFETCH are looking for a Senior Private Client Manager to join the Private Client team to achieve sales goals and lead guide regional expansion plans. You will be action oriented and use data led analysis to recognise opportunities and confidently make decisions.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
An exciting opportunity has come up at FARFETCH to join the UK & Europe Private Client team. We are looking for a high calibre, commercially minded Senior Private Client Manager to meet sales goals, guide regional expansion plans and lead an outstanding sales team. Reporting into the Head of Private Client, you will be a client-centric leader committed to developing and motivating a team of Stylists to create a culture of improvement. You will achieve sales results through the team and exceed our client expectations ensuring exceptional service is delivered. A high-level of collaboration is required to support and implement the FARFETCH Private Client strategy, aiming to engage and increase customer retention. As Senior Private Client Manager, you will have oversee projects and support the strategic goals of the region.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with the Head of Private Client to build the global strategy into operational and tactical plans and implement special projects including regional expansion
- Analyse and review our performance against goals, identify potential efficiency improvements and determine solutions for at-risk areas
- Lead Stylists. Partner with People team on recruitment, training and succession planning with focus on elevating leadership capabilities
- Implement training programmes to upgrade Stylists' selling skills, raise performance standards and accelerate sales growth in important areas like Hard Luxury and Clientelling
- Work with important partners to ensure full adoption of Private Client and FARFETCH Diversity & Inclusion roadmap supporting a culture of conscious inclusion
- Manage commission and incentives reporting to the People and Finance team, ensuring accuracy and payment processing
WHO YOU ARE
- Have a successful track record in leading large teams, managing sales volumes and exceeding targets
- Someone with experience of people management, developing a team
- Experience driving complex projects across different markets
- You can translate financials into recommendations
- Your are a creative problem solver
- Fluent in English; second European language is desirable
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.