Unmind are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team.
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
In the past 12 months, Unmind has grown from a 30 person team to a fast-growing, 120 person global organisation with offices in London, Sydney, and New York. With the recent announcement of our Series B funding, we're looking forward to our next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Product Marketing Manager.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply.
We also believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect and more about our commitment to diversity on our candidate FAQs page here. As always, if there is anything missing, or you've identified a way we can improve, just let us know!
The Role – Product Marketing Manager
The last year has been a transformative period for the topic of mental health. We've all gone on our own wellbeing journeys - for many, it has been an opportunity to reflect, for others it has been an extremely challenging time - but there are hopes of a silver lining.
Never before has society put such an emphasis on discussing mental health and, in doing so, many organisations have a new appreciation of what's expected of them to empower their people to live more fulfilling lives inside and outside of the working environment. Unmind has been fortunate to be in a position to support organisations and their people on this journey, and scale significantly as a business in the process.
As we continue to grow, we're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own the ongoing development and elevation of our value proposition, positioning, and messaging whilst equipping our commercial teams with enablement assets to meet demand across the globe.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the evolving mental health tech landscape, our buyer's needs and motivations, and using this to enhance our positioning in the market.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the evolving corporate mental health landscape, our buyers and their motivations, and our go-to-market strategy to help shape the Unmind value proposition and messaging. This may include market research, analyst relations, and client/prospect interviews and insights.
- Utilise findings to advise our go-to-market teams on segmentation, use cases, and buyer personas.
- Oversee our sales and partner enablement strategy by identifying, creating, and deploying assets that empower our commercial teams across the globe whilst ensuring asset hygiene and maturity over time.
- Determine which tools and tech will ensure we can surface and equip our commercial teams with the most impactful assets, at the right time.
- Establish a global competitor/market research strategy and aggregate findings to equip the rest of the business to make more informed decisions.
- Organise workshops and training sessions to inform the commercial teams of your work and how it can support them in their roles, and how that can ultimately support our clients or prospective clients.
- Consider geographical nuances across our core markets - the UK, North America, and Australia - and reflect this in your work.
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. So some of the role will be learning as you go, and we hope that’s exactly what you are looking for. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're looking for people who:
- Gain motivation and energy from collaborating with a broad range of individuals in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and prioritise a potentially large scope of work to ensure alignment with short, medium, and long-term goals.
- An ability to carry out research, simplify complex ideas, and concentrate findings into clear actions and recommendations.
- A clear and articulate communicator, writer, and presenter - exceptional copywriting and storytelling skills.
- Prior experience of developing a value proposition in a B2B setting e.g. quantifying impact, ROI/VOI analysis etc.
- A deep commercial understanding of the B2B SaaS business model and how buyers make decisions.
- Passion for mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
- Autonomous attitude (you do not require (or like) micro-management).
- Hungry to make Unmind the global category leader of workplace mental health.
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on the careers page, but they include:
Everyday LifeTo support you throughout everyday life at Unmind
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Pension | 401(k) | Superannuation
- Global EAP
- Life Insurance
- Unmind Equity scheme
Life ExperiencesTaking time to celebrate and experience the important moments in life.
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Celebration days
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Gender-neutral parental leave policy and Parental coaching
Healthy LifestyleEnsuring Unminders have access to tools that enrich both their bodies and their minds.
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- Friends and family access to the Unmind platform
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Dog-friendly workplace
Please note that this is not a remote role and does require you to be commutable to Borough High Street, London. It is also necessary for you to have the full Right to Work in the UK.