The role of the Data and Insights Manager at Paddle is to manage the Data and Insights team within the Revenue Operations department.
The role of the Data and Insights Manager is to manage the Data and Insights team within the Revenue Operations department.
The team is responsible for all aspects of data modelling and architecture in the commercial functions, including but not limited to: business forecasting, revenue planning, demand generation pipeline, and ABM reporting.
The manager is responsible for deriving insights and recommendations to provide strategic input to the Head of Revenue Operations in order to drive improved company performance, and to work with the Revenue Operations management team to drive efficiency and effectiveness throughout the commercial departments.
What you'll do
- Line manage a team of Data and Insights Analysts, contributing to their personal development through:
- Teaching new skills and coding languages, such as Python and data architecture
- Instilling an understanding of business needs and commercial requirements
- Utilise scalable project management methodologies to agilely deliver commercial data and insights requests
- Participate in, and actively contribute to, commercial strategic planning. Work with the Head of Revenue Operations, Growth Engineer and Revenue Tooling Manager to create an infinite feedback loop of insight, commercial technology stack, and tool and process development
- Have full ownership of all commercial data modelling and insights
- Ownership of all analytical platforms, e.g. Periscope
- Ownership of Paddle’s commercial data architecture
We'd love to hear from you if
- You have strong commercial experience in SQL, Python and Excel
- You have experience in machine learning technique and a practical understanding of algorithms
- You have strong data visualisation and presentation techniques
- You have experience working with data warehouses and ETL solutions
- You have exposure to Periscope and Hull, or similar tools
- Experience line managing and developing analysts
- You can operate in an unstructured environment
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of around 140 people and care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare and on-site coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and 3 months paid parental leaves regardless of gender. We value learning and will help you with your personal development where we can — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Thousands of companies rely on our revenue delivery platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.