The Winshuttle Consultant will generally be working alongside a Comma Business Consultant and potentially a Comma Data Consultant to understand, design, and configure Master Data Management/Product Information Management Solutions to the client’s requirements/specification.
At comma we know that our people are our biggest asset, therefore we are committed to hiring individuals who can embrace and embody our relaxed, family feel culture. We are conscious of creating a diverse and inclusive team and want to hire people into Comma who we can empower and progress. We are aware that you may not meet every single requirement on the advert, but we would encourage you to apply or reach out to one of the team as a lot of us did not begin our careers’ at Comma as experts.
Comma are a specialist Master Data Management and Information Management consultancy. Comma believes in being fully immersed in every organisation that we undertake a programme of work with, imparting knowledge at the same rate we absorb it – reciprocal learning is at the core of what we do. We are serious about providing a delivery service that puts the client first and ensures their data and content works for them in perfect harmony.
The focus of your role:
- Implementation of Winshuttle solutions on client projects
- The Winshuttle Consultant will generally be working alongside a Comma Business Consultant and potentially a Comma Data Consultant to understand, design, and configure Master Data Management/Product Information Management Solutions to the client’s requirements/specification.
- You will also be responsible for providing documentation throughout the project and will be key in identifying any changes that may need to be made to the client specification in line with the configuration.
- To design solutions for SAP business processes using Winshuttle suite of applications
- To be part of an implementation team on projects in a client-facing role
- To design ‘Proof of Concept’ solutions as part of the pre-sales and sales cycle
- Deliver online and in-person product demonstrations
- Participate in UAT software testing
- Deliver client training
- Designing and proposing solutions for client needs that are highly technical or specialized in nature.
- Provides technical consulting support to clients and sales for complex design, product recommendations, and solution proposals.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience with SAP is required
- Fundamental knowledge of Business Process Management software (Workflow)
- Fundamental knowledge of software applications for designing, distributing, filling, and submitting electronic forms
- Ability to translate technical information into easy to understand language for business users
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical information
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical written communication
- Software customization with the ability and business acumen to exercise judgment in selecting methods and solutions for client needs.
We would love it if you had:
- Experience in writing and understanding Regular Expressions for Form Validations
- Hands-on experience with databases like MS SQL
- Experience of SAP data projects
- Experience in working with SAP BAPI’S and GUI script recording
What we will offer you:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working options
- 3% matched pension
- Vitality healthcare, life cover and membership benefits
- Competitive salary
- Distributed team with an accommodating environment
- Supportive, team-oriented culture
- Company away days & regular staff events
- Accelerated career progression
- Strong opportunities for development
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom.