The Senior Strategic Pricing Analyst is responsible for all in-season strategy analysis with the aim of pro-actively suggesting opportunity to the pricing manager to drive revenue and profit for the business.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're a data driven Merchandising team supporting Browns to maximise commercial opportunities through effective management of Browns inventory, driving sales through improved availability, forecasting and maximizing profits. We do this by supporting all channels across our stores, brownsfashion.com and Farfetch. Our team encompass Merchandising, Strategic Pricing and Digital Production.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Senior Strategic Pricing Analyst reporting into the Head of Strategic Pricing, is responsible for all in-season strategy analysis with the aim of pro-actively suggesting opportunity to the pricing manager to drive revenue and profit for the business. The senior analyst is also responsible for risk management & reporting projects alongside creating a strong, analytical junior team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will understand and analysing our price position during the full price season with a view to improve pricing opportunity.
- You will create profitable pricing strategies throughout the season to contribute to business revenue and profit.
- You will contribute towards the markdown stream within the function by co-ordinating and sharing analysis both in and out of season.
- You will manage the in-season risk management stream within the function by collating offers, sharing with relevant teams and presenting results on a monthly basis.
- You will line manage the Junior Pricing Analyst, supporting their performance and development, and offering coaching.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an analyst and problem solver.
- You have experience in pricing & management within an online business
- You are commercially focused and motivated with the ability to manage your workload.
- You are revolutionary in approach, sharing your suggestions and ideas.
- You are organised, methodical and efficient with strong attention to detail.
- You are experienced in using large data sets, and excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.