Browns is recruiting for a contract Business Analyst (6 month contract) to help deliver an Operations and Logistics project aiming to provide service improvements for Browns' most valuable customers.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
PRODUCT AND IT
We're designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer needs – both internal and external! Our team covers the brownsfashion website, mobile apps and in-store experiences with technology, as well as the key business systems and applications our users need to execute their various tactics and strategies. We're passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products and enhancements to push the boundaries of what's never been done before.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are recruiting for a Business Analyst (6 month contract) to help deliver an Operations and Logistics project aiming to achieve service improvements for Browns' most valuable customers. You will work closely with Ecommerce, Product, Ops, IT and Customer Experience teams to identify the right problems to solve and help establish the appropriate solutions to achieve the project's goals. You will be part of a cross-functional team and will take on the responsibilities of capturing requirements, running workshops, documenting business processes and identifying gaps across a number of in-flight projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will understand the existing systems and architecture that makes up the Browns ecosystem and the opportunities that exist to enhance it further using the Operations and Logistics architecture.
- You will understand the existing challenges, restraints and goals of the new systems or processes need to unblock. You will lead requirements gathering workshops with relevant departments and team members.
- You will document all business requirements (both functional and non-functional) for use by third parties to build and provide the solution. Work with systems implementation and 3PL partners.
- You will establish and deploy new processes, organisational changes or technical solutions that are warranted from analysis undertaken.
- You will provide regular project updates to the Programme Manager and contribute to the project manager, overall Programme Plan, RAID logs and Steering Group.
- You will support users and the project team with testing, change management, go LIVE and hypercare activities.
WHO YOU ARE
- You will have prior Business Analyst experience with a Microsoft D365 knowledge.
- You will have prior experience of working with 3PL WMS partners and solutions/logistics
- You will have a data-driven approach and be able to complex problems.
- You will be able to manage multiple stakeholders across the organisation
- You will have experience working in an Agile environment.
- You will have experience with different business analysis software, tools and techniques to identify requirements.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.