Reporting to the Director of Fulfilment, you will work with the Operation team on global implementations. These will include new WMS projects, Fulfilment Hub start-ups & cross functional initiatives.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting to the Director of Fulfilment, you will work with the Operation team on global implementations. These will include new WMS projects, Fulfilment Hub start-ups & cross functional initiatives. You will take you all over the world, ensuring FXFF is providing world leading & efficient operational solutions. You will work with the Development (Strategy) and Delivery Teams to implement FXFF change programmes.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the key stakeholders within Farfetch
- Engage the wider business and communicate progress in a user appropriate format
- Manage the project team to implement projects
- Determine scope, budget and plan for operations projects
- Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions
- Develop project budget together with 3PL partners
- Manage expenses within budgetary guidelines
- Manage scope changes for operations projects
- Ensure the operational process implemented are considerate of growth and efficiency goals
- Conduct regular project status meetings and steering committee updates
- Ensure that project deliverables meet expectations by publishing clear success criteria
- Develop appropriate project management methodologies to help the Fx Farfetch ops team manage change
WHO YOU ARE
- Commercially astute with previous capex and opex management experience.
- You have a proven track record of success, heading up a project team delivering on logistics projects.
- You have hands-on operational experience
- You have led WMS Implementations for retail operations.
- You have experience with senior stakeholder management
- You have extensive knowledge of ecommerce/retail market
- You have experience managing challenging stakeholders
- Excellent Powerpoint skills and previous experience preparing presentations for senior stakeholders
- You are comfortable operating in a business with a fast-paced, startup mindset working in an international environment.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.