With a long career building applications at the frontend of the stack, you bring a high level of expertise and command of web based applications and are keen to upskill the wider team at Wefarm.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Bring a positive "can-do" energy to your team
- Have a bias towards delivery
- Highly proficient at developing scalable lightweight, accessible web applications
- Working closely with product designers to optimise solutions for delivering at pace
- Able to produce a set of reusable, modular components for a scalable design system
- Be an exceptional problem solver
- Be keen to upskill the wider team
- Be driven to create impactful products
- Enjoy being part of a cross-functional teamB
- e comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Have a passion for using tech for good
- Some experience with clojure or an interest to learn
- Communicate and articulate yourself effectively
- Enjoy learning new things
Rewards package and remuneration
Wefarm is a global business that believes in flexible working and shared ownership.
Every Wefarmer is a shareholder in the business; we are all the makers and owners of Wefarm’s vision. We also offer pension packages, extended healthcare, enhanced parental leave, personal coaching (with MoreHappi), learning allowance and study leave.
As a global business we believe that remote first is the future of work, and support our teams in creating the best setup for their personal situation; every Wefarmer gets the standard tech they need and a stipend to set up their home office & we offer flexible office bases in our four main hub cities. Being remote first doesn’t mean we don’t spend time together though; we have regular global team events (virtual for now) and local meet ups (where possible), bi-weekly All Hands meeting to make sure everyone is up to date, and hope that our next annual WeCamp (global get together) will be in person again.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Wefarm, we’re building a place where everyone belongs and can add value, regardless of their background - and our team is no different. We’re working hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture where we take inspiration from different experiences, backgrounds and ways of thinking. If you share our values and enthusiasm for connecting the world’s small-scale farmers, you may be a great fit for Wefarm.