Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. We are looking for our new colleagues to add to our culture, and this is as important as pure technical fit. As part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
The 11:FS Media team is home to leading industry podcasts: FinTech Insider, and Insurtech Insider, live weekly video shows Newsroom and Spotlight, as well as live events and video series, including Decoding and our feature-length documentary, 11:YEARS: The Rise of UK Fintech. We’ve built a thriving global community around our brand and podcast network, supported by videos, blogs, and dozens of owned events, including Fintech Insider: After Dark.
What we are looking for…
We are looking to bring on a Production Coordinator, someone who can help support our production and media delivery team. The role is two sided, so there’s opportunity to gain experience in both the production for our podcasts, and in the delivery management of our media projects.
What do you help produce?
- Video content
- Live events
- Research reports
- Helping coordinate guest bookings and prepping guests & hosts for shows
- Working with Content team on show development
- Help maintain the media recording calendar
- Work with marketing to plan distribution strategy for media content
- Support the creation of new and innovative content and formats
- Assist with tracking and managing project tasks and ensure things are running smoothly
- Work with the delivery manager to increase the efficiency and effective delivery of all projects through the support of the team
- Support with the budgeting and resource allocation software
- Help spot any risks with allocations and resourcing before they become problems
Key skills and experience:
- Excited by fintech, financial services, and the impact it is having around the world
- A passion for content, particularly podcasts, video, and other content forms
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Multi-tasking and time management.
- Great communication skills, the ability to build collaborative relationships, and love working in a team.
- A self starter and problem solver with good instincts (when to escalate and when to run with the ball)
Preferred skills, but not essential:
- Ideally some background in a dynamic, fast moving company or agency, with previous exposure to marketing or media in digital formats; resourcing; scoping and delivery management
- Regular listener and consumer of podcasts and online media
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)