Browns Fashion are looking for a Project Manager specialising in Microsoft D365 F&O.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
PRODUCT AND IT
We're designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer needs – both internal and external! Our team covers the brownsfashion website, mobile apps and in-store experiences with technology, as well as the key business systems and applications our users need to execute their various tactics and strategies. We're passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products and enhancements to push the boundaries of what's never been done before.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for Project Manager (12 month contract) who will support the Programme Manager to oversee 2 projects – an international rollout of Microsoft D365 F&O and an internal project focusing on improving efficiency and scalability in Browns warehouse and store operations. The Project Manager will work with the exiting UK D365 F&O Project team, business stakeholders, suppliers and peers in the Farfetch Group to ensure the successful roll-out of these 2 projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will create and oversee the project plans and RAID logs for both projects.
- You will partner with the Encore (D365) Programme Manager, Senior Management and the Project Sponsors to unblock project issues. And provide support to the Business analysts and Tester within the project team.
- You will build relationships with all all partners and suppliers to Browns to ensure the delivery of the plans.
- You will work with systems implementation and 3PL partners.
- You will provide regular project updates to the Programme Manager and contribute to the Programme Plan, RAID logs and Steering Group.
- You will create and lead the Go Live Plan for the international roll out.
- You will manage the post-launch Hypercare period including evaluating and prioritising defects and planning fix deployments.
WHO YOU ARE
- You will need experience with a Microsoft D365 F&O rollout (international ideally).
- You will have experience working with 3PL WMS solutions/logistics and integrating with D365.
- You will have experience managing efficiency and scalability projects.
- You will have a background in Business Analysis in Retail.
- You will have experience managing go live/cutovers within large technology projects in international locations.
- You will be able manage multiple stakeholders across the organisation.