We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Brand Partnership Manager to join our Brand Marketing Team, this is a unique opportunity to work on highly visible marketing partnerships with the world's leading luxury brands.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Brand marketing professionals, spanning artistic and strategic expertise in luxury fashion. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our creative, revolutionary spirit and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for a motivated Brand Partnerships Manager to join our Brand Marketing team at FARFETCH and develop partnerships with the world's top brands. Reporting to the Head of Partner Marketing and Communications you will work on unique and unparalleled partnerships that build brand equity and improve customer preference for FARFETCH through meaningful collaborations. You will work with teams across the business and will become an ambassador of the partnerships team, its strategy and goals through execution of exciting projects aligned to our brand pillars.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will help build end-to-end brand partnerships with brands that support strategic priority projects.
- You will manage the daily marketing relationship of strategic brand partners and serve as the internal contact for multiple areas across the business.
- You will manage a pipeline of strategic brands and share updates with senior management.
- You will work with content, brand strategy, marketing planning, project management and analytics teams to plan partnerships in consideration of the marketing calendar.
- You will report on brand partnership performance and share data and insights with senior team members and external partners.
- You will scope and brainstorm with relevant teams on creative marketing partnerships
WHO YOU ARE
- You have excellent client management and servicing skills
- You have an ability to understand and interpret analytics into recommendations; you'll have worked within a group with P&L responsibility
- You'll have an ability to create operational plans and see through to execution
- You'll have experience working with multiple teams in a high-growth business
- You'll be a luxury industry expert with a knowledge of the luxury customer and a passion for all things digital
- You are passionate, creative and solutions motivated
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.