At Form3, we have a new full time role for aTechnology Evangelistto expand our reputation fortechnical excellence, by engaging directly with other senior engineers in the community.
Form3 is a rapidly growing startup that builds and operates critical payments technology for regulated financial institutions, from high street banks to up and coming FinTechs.
Our customers select us on the basis of our market leading cloud-native platform, developed in-house over the last 4 years. Primarily written in Go and using a microservices architecture, we automate and follow best practice as much as we can (TDD, CI/CD, Infrastructure-as-code, DevSecOps, open-source). We run our platform as a fully managed service 24/7 across AWS, GCP and our private cloud stack running Kubernetes.
We've attracted investment from (and work closely with) high-street names such as Mastercard, LLoyds Banking Group, Nationwide Building Society and Barclays Bank, as well as providing critical technology to leading digital challengers such as Square, N26 and more.
We have a new full time role for a Technology Evangelist to expand our reputation for technical excellence, by engaging directly with other senior engineers in the community.
As our Technology Evangelist, you will work directly with our CTO and Head of Marketing to:
- Build on Form3's reputation as an industry leader around cloud-native/fintech/payments
- Engage with other senior engineers working on cloud-native computing
- Support recruitment into the Form3 engineering and information security teams
We expect that you will:
- Develop a technical content strategy
- Leverage your technical knowledge to write, produce and present technical articles, podcasts, videos and presentations for senior engineers working in cloud-native computing & finance
- Speak at technical conferences, meetups, developer events, webinars and on social media
- Publish, promote and encourage use and contribution to Form3 open source
- Work closely with Form3s marketing, product and engineering leadership and with our customers, partners and investors
- Contribute to Form3s overall technical brand strategy
- Background in software engineering
- Prior experience speaking at technical events
- Example content and existing followers on social media (podcasts, videos, blog posts)
- Remote role anywhere in the UK or EU
- Travel to conferences, meetups and groups will be encouraged
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.