Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Who are 11:FS?
We don’t just create more digital banks. We create new products and services that give people a better relationship with money, and develop our own B2B solutions that help our customers change the fabric of financial services.
We are designing and launching new fintech startups globally for our clients and ourselves and treat every opportunity like a new business, not a project. To do this we hire great people, give them the support of top designers and get out of their way to create great things. Find out more about us at www.11fs.com
What is 11:FS Pulse?
Pulse is a product insights platform which gives designers, researchers and product people working in financial services a glimpse into the experience that real users are having when using FS products from around the world.
Our content library includes 4,000+ user journey recordings from 500+ brands in 50 countries. The recordings are collected, processed and analysed by our content team with many new journeys being published each month.
The Pulse team has big ambitions for the year ahead as we look to expand the featureset of the platform and explore new content opportunities in order to inspire and empower our users to build better digital experiences.
Scope & Impact
As a member of the growing 11:FS sales team, you will be responsible for nurturing and growing our existing client base at strategic and enterprise level. As well as identifying new prospects, within these existing organisations, across global markets. Our focus is to retain our 11:FS Pulse clients from the verticals below:
- Incumbent and challenger banks
- Fintech providers
- Broader technology providers
- B2B service providers
What will you be doing?
Proactively account manage existing clients with the ultimate goal being to upsell and renew contracts. Execute a complex, solution-based consultative sales process to identify client pain, develop needs, qualify and formulate value-based solutions.
Account Management of clients (60%)
- Develop existing engagement strategy for our global clients, with a particular focus on enterprise accounts
- Onboard new clients and help client users get the most of the platform
- Manage ongoing client relationships at a strategic level, including regular account reviews, briefings on industry trends, communicating product updates, etc (with the support of events/research colleagues)
- Administer top tier client accounts day to day, including being the primary point of contact and handling requests for content and seat changes
- Share responsibility for responding to and resolving ad-hoc customer issues with the product team
- Gather customer feedback and insight and share with product and marketing team
- Input into product’s strategic direction, near-term product roadmap and marketing strategy
- Proactively identify opportunities for Pulse to expand to serve users in different client functions/types
- Own the engagement metrics for key accounts and work with the Growth Lead on optimising these
- Develop a nuanced understanding of the financial services industry, with particular focus on trends and fintech innovations
- Support the sales team in renewal and upsell conversations, including identifying opportunities to upsell licences to existing accounts
- Understand the client’s broader needs, proactively identify opportunities for research and consultancy projects and communicate that to consultancy/research colleagues
- Ideally, degree qualified or equivalent.
- Ideally, a background in financial services
- Experience of people management or at minimum mentoring
- Proven ‘friendly yet professional’ with customer service skills.
- Proven experience in data analytic tools and reporting output.
- Demonstrable evidence of track record of account management and sales.
- Able to set clear strategic direction and focus on increasing your scope of influence in order to have a greater impact.
- Demonstrable evidence of track record of success working frontline with clients and/or customers.
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and a desire to deeply understand and demonstrate value for prospects gained from a positive working relationship with 11FS.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exemplary and highly driven work ethic.
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with 11:FS team members.
- Passion, confidence and ambition to fundamentally transform the way in which prospects change the fabric of their services to realise exceptional outcomes and results.
- Competitive commission scheme
- Flexible working
- New Mac laptop
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your child’s if you prefer)