Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Who are 11:FS?
We don’t just create more digital banks. We create new products and services that give people a better relationship with money, and develop our own B2B solutions that help our customers change the fabric of financial services.
We are designing and launching new fintech startups globally for our clients and ourselves and treat every opportunity like a new business, not a project. To do this we hire great people, give them the support of top designers and get out of their way to create great things. Find out more about us at www.11fs.com
What is 11:FS Pulse?
Pulse is a product insights platform which gives designers, researchers and product people working in financial services a glimpse into the experience that real users are having when using FS products from around the world.
Our content library includes 4,000+ user journey recordings from 500+ brands in 50 countries. The recordings are collected, processed and analysed by our content team with many new journeys being published each month.
The Pulse team has big ambitions for the year ahead as we look to expand the featureset of the platform and explore new content opportunities in order to inspire and empower our users to build better digital experiences.
Scope & Impact
As a member of the growing 11:FS sales team, you will take advantage of the wave of positive momentum created by our significant marketing efforts that target strategic/enterprise level prospects across global markets. Our focus is to help our 11:FS Pulse clients from the verticals below exceed their marketing goals by reaching our extensive, high-value financial service audience:
Incumbent and challenger banks
Broader technology providers
B2B service providers
In order for you to succeed in this role, we will look for you to identify, understand and quantify prospects’ research and business challenges and match them with the benefits provided by the 11:FS Pulse platform. Typically these will be around the following:
Competitor insights and benchmarking
Design and UX plans
From that understanding to the create and develop with the prospect a business justified reason to invest in the 11FS media offering which addresses their defined needs.
You will create value-based (£’s) & business case justified solutions using the range of benefits and features offered via the 11:FS Pulse platform.
What will you be doing?
- Execute a complex, solution-based consultative sales process to identify client pain, develop needs, qualify and formulate value-based solutions.
- Execute end-to-end sales activities, working on a predefined targeted prospect list and an allocation of inbound leads:
- MQL lead identification and follow up,
- Opportunity qualification, and management through the sales funnel,
- Business financial approvals,
- Creation of defined solutions & compelling financial justifications to buy,
- Proposal management, Pitching and Contracting,
- Management of order process to on-board and connect the client into the customer success journey.
- Track all relevant sales activity using the company's CRM platform (Hubspot)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling Enterprise value-based solutions
- Ideally, experience in financial services
- Proven 'hunter' (new business) selling skills
- Demonstrable evidence of track record of success in the digital services, technology and media marketing space.
- A track record of success in developing new logo business opportunities through the proactive targeting of high-potential functions within any prospect working with multiple levels including CxO and senior officers
- Expertise in navigating an enterprise hierarchy, influencing across the powerbase in order to maximise the opportunity for 11:FS Pulse in terms of value, relationship and cross and upsell opportunity of the wider 11:FS proposition
- An enterprise sales success – track record of exceeding targets; recognition amongst peers, awards
- Experience and success working with a complex, solution-based value sales process in a fast-paced high growth constantly evolving company.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exemplary and highly driven work ethic
- Passion, confidence and ambition to fundamentally transform the way in which prospects change the fabric of their services to realise exceptional outcomes and results.
- Competitive commission scheme
- Flexible working
- New Mac laptop
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your child’s if you prefer)