Pension - match up to 4%
Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
Corporate gym membership
Season ticket loan
Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)
*No agencies please. We will accept unsolicited CVs as free gifts, leaving us liable for no fees whatsoever should we choose to pursue the candidate.*
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
We're looking to build out our Commercial and Business Development tribe, within our Consulting and Research Practice. Our ideal candidate will have a Consulting background, who understands the Consulting fundamentals. Our Director will have proven experience selling into Tier 1 Financial Services clients, as well as running and successfully growing client accounts.
You should be an expert and selling into and managing relationships with C Suites, and ideally have some exposure to digital banking projects. You'll be an excellent "player manager", able to motivate teams and act as a link between product development and our client.
It's likely the first 12-18 months of this role will be 100% focused on new business development, with a longer term angle of growing your portfolio and spending more time on client management for existing accounts.
Scope and Impact:
- As an experienced Consulting/Commercial Lead you’ll be shaping, building and delivering new digital propositions for financial institutions, FinTechs and tech companies around the world.
- You’re a “player/manager”, responsible for driving business development and winning work, supporting the ongoing growth of the Consulting business, managing teams.
What are we looking for?
- You will have experience of managing both the team and commercial aspects of delivery, managing ventures and identifying additional growth opportunities for 11 FS and your team.
- Experience leading client projects within a consulting business.
- As the lead in this role, you will also be expected to manage senior stakeholders in client organisations, building strong relationships and making sure that their needs are being met and exceeded
- Furthermore, you will be expected to contribute to 11:FS thought leadership, for example via blogs and articles.
- Previous Consultancy experience is essential, ideally within a top consulting firm.
- Ideally experience working in a start-up environment.