Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. We are looking for our new colleagues to add to our culture, and this is as important as pure technical fit. As part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
We are designing and launching new fintech startups for our clients and ourselves and treat every opportunity like a business, not a project. To do this we hire great people and get out of their way
11:FS is based in London but during the COVID-19 pandemic, Elevens are working remotely. We support flexible working now and when the World starts to return to normal, so we are more than happy to consider fully remote candidates, who can travel to London to collaborate with the team and clients every so often.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for a React Native Engineer to work on multiple consulting and delivery projects.
- Someone who has had experience in building high performance, highly scalable, fault tolerant systems in the capacity of an Architect or Engineer (not necessarily in finance!)
- Someone who can point to successful software systems they have designed and/or built.
- Someone who wants to work in consulting, and enjoys working with clients / creating solutions to clients’ problems.
- A person with outstanding communication skills who can respond to customer needs and think on their feet.
- Someone client-facing, with excellent written communication skills as well as technical design/documentation ability.
- React Web and/or React Native
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with technical and non-technical clients, often on site with them (so travel is part of the role at times)
- Working with our group CTO and architecture teams to design solutions that align with our overall architectural principles (for example we are big fans of CQRS and Event Sourcing)
- Working with the cross-functional delivery teams who will deliver what you’ve helped design
- Profit Share Scheme
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs or anyone you loves, if you prefer)